Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Getting My Life Back

Have you ever felt like you lost yourself from who you use to be?
 My dream was always to get married and be a stay at home mom. Well now doing this for over 10 years I felt as though I lost myself in the process. Don't get me wrong, I love being a wife and having the opportunity to stay at home with my kiddos. And I really do feel it is a blessing and an opportunity of a lifetime....it is a dream come true. 
But as most moms have a tendency to do, is put everyone else's needs 
above themselves and that is what I have done. 
I use to love to workout, take long runs outside, go camping, hiking and many more outdoors activities. I also loved interacting with others through working at Starbucks and my other jobs in the past. I'm very much a people person and thrive off interacting with others. Going from working in customer service rolls for 16 years and then coming home to stay with my baby and having a total of 4 babies, I've put their needs above doing things that feed my soul and my passion.


So, I decided to start my journey almost a month ago to get back into running
 
and just taking time for myself. 















 It has been an amazing journey so far. 
I feel I can better serve my husband and family by taking time for myself. I began 3 1/2 weeks ago challenging myself to take 1 mile run, 6 days a week to get back into running. Just taking those 10 to 15 minutes, being outside doing something I have always enjoyed doing. I also started this past week a food journal to see how foods correlate to how I feel. Along with having a life coach to help me begin a journey to following my passion so that I can help start pouring into others once again. I'm so excited for the results I have accomplished so far. 

I feel I more energetic, I have a new fresh purpose for my life. 
I'm excited once again about life and optimistic to what the future holds.

I also feel as though I can pour more energy and enthusiasm into my relationship with my husband and have more to offer to my children. I'm no longer just surviving through the day but looking forward once again to the morning, getting out of bed early, putting on my running shoes, getting outside and going for a run, listening to the birds singing while I run.
I feel alive once again getting myself back! 
I am just so excited! I have to share with you all my journey, and that it is so worth it to take time for yourself, do things just for you, and no one else, things that you enjoy. 
You will not only make a huge impact into your own life, but also in your families lives, and they will love you for it.



Be the difference in your own life so you can be the difference your family and loved ones need!

No comments:

Post a Comment