Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Promoting Healthy Living


So it was a year ago in January 2010 I started cutting High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) out of my diet along with pork.
The first 6 months of 2011 I did really well and could tell I was dropping inches. (I lost 12 lbs in those 12 months). The last half of the year I didn't do so well and gained about 2 lbs back. So, I decided once again to cut out HFCS out of my diet and start working out 10 minutes a day to see the weight and inches start coming off again. Once I have the exercise habit back into my life I will up the time at the beginning of February to 20 minutes a day. My ultimate goal is to work out 30 minutes a day 6 days a week. This year I'm promoting to getting healthier and have started a challenge on Facebook "A New You in the New Year". Your more then welcome to join me on this challenge to bettering yourself and your health, just check out my events and sign up to join us for the challenge.





Here is a picture that was taken of me September 2010, 3 months after Marcus was born.












And then here is a picture taken just a year later October 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment