Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love Always Protects

Protects means : to shield from injury, danger, or loss, defend, to guard, to set aside.

If we are doing everything in our power to protect our spouse we will stand up for them and do whatever we can to protect them...which may not be easy to do when we are in a disagreement with our spouse. But the way we can protect them is to take the issue to our Heavenly Father who loves our spouse more then we ever possibly can and He will direct and lead us how to work out our disagreements and issues with our spouse in a loving and respectful way. He is so faithful to show us how to Love our spouse the way He loves them.
This has not always been an easy thing for me to do... but I am a work in progress and I'm learning how to take my own personal issues to the Lord and He is showing me how to work things out and bring to my husband's attention in a respectful and loving way to work on our disagreements together...

No comments:

Post a Comment