Monday, June 1, 2009

Love us definately a commitment

It amazes me....as each week passes and a new word from 1 Corinthians 13 comes up to work on for the week...it seems as though every week the word I'm working on really plays a role in that week.... for instance the week of "Love is Patient" it seemed like my patience was being stretched to it's limits..

Or when "Love is not Irritable/ Easily Angered" I'm usually not that irritable but that week I was so irritable and all I could account for is that's what I was suppose to work on for that week....And this week I've been working on "Love rejoices in Truth" and oh man, has it been a tough week...due to some circumstances not completely in my control....thank goodness God knows what I can handle and gives me the strength when I need it the most.

The Love Dare challenge out of 1 Corinthians 13 has been great for my marriage but to be quite honest has been tough on and off through out the weeks... But most definitely worth the pain. Keep up the good work everyone who has taken on the challenge, God will give you the strength to make it through. And bless your marriage in the process=}

No comments:

Post a Comment